view larger picture.
∆ back to top
- Great learning resources for young children.
- A fantastic aid to learning to read using synthetic phonics.
- Synthetic phonic learning is the process of reading by sounding the individual sounds of a word and then blending them together to read the word as a whole.
- Each card shows a picture of a familiar word, its alphabetical spelling and breakdown of its phonetic components, with one card for each of the 44 basic phonemes in English.
- Featuring the much-loved illustrations of Stephen Cartwright.
- The cards are robust and durable, ensuring repeated use.
Click on the images to the left to see larger photos of examples.
- Key Stage: R/KS1 E; Age 3 +
- Pages: 48 cards, boxed
- Dimensions: 154 x 98mm
- Author/Editor: Phil Roxbee Cox
- Illustrator: Stephen Cartwright
- Publisher : Usborne Books
Usborne Publishing Ltd. and Usborne Books at Home have no connection with these pages and do not sponsor or support their content. Covers, text and/or illustrations reproduced from Usborne books are copyright © Usborne Publishing Ltd.
All rights reserved.